Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Up to Ogden NACD

The house is so quiet now.
Mary had a hard time waking up this morning!
Dan and Mary left an hour ago for their trip to Ogden to the National Academy for Child Development. Mary's first evaluation is scheduled for tomorrow.
We are excited for this evaluation.
Initially I was supposed to accompany Mary.
But, due to a back injury that makes travel excruciating,
my dear sweet Dan - father to my 6 chillins, decided this was too important to miss.
So, he went in my stead.
What a guy.
They will arrive in Ogden this evening, stay at a hotel, do some swimmin', and then tomorrow at 10am is Mary's appointment.
Yay!
I can't wait to see what we come up with and what
Mary's individual plan will consist of.
Plus, all the help we will get from NACD.
There are gonna be big things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment